About the Training
In this training program, I learnt how to perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on a web applications. I got access to a virtual lab environment with real life simulation of a website we tried ti hack through and create a Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Report on it as the final project.
The course curriculum had in-depth study of the following topics:
- Introduction to Information Security and Basics of Computer Networking.
- Information Gathering and Basics of Web Development.
- Introduction to Web VAPT, OWASP and SQL Injections.
- Advanced Web Application Attacks like IDOR, Rate Limiting Flaws, Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerabilities etc.
- Client Side Attacks like CSRF, XSS etc.
- Identifying Security Misconfigurations and Exploiting Outdated Web Applications.
- Automating VAPT and Secure Code Development.
- Documenting and Reporting Vulnerabilities as VAPT Report.
The virtual hacking lab consisted of 72 hacking challenges & 1 final project.
In the final project online ethical hacking training, tested weaknesses in an eCommerce website and generated an industry-standard vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT) report. [View Project].
I scored 100% in the final assessment and was a top performer in the training.